The annual Sephora Holiday Savings event is underway and depending on your Beauty Insider level, you could get 10%, 15%, or 20%o off items. The best deals are on Sephora items for 30% off, but I personally wait for this sale to stock up on my favorites or anything I’ve been been eyeing out.
This sale, I’m restocking on Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Blurring Balm Powder and the Glow Recipe Watermelon Moisturizer. Still debating on what I’m getting from my wishlist, but most likely will try the Givenchy Mini Prisme Libre Setting and Finishing Powder. The minis are always really mini size, but I think they’re a great way to try out a new product without fulling committing!
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Moisturizer ($39) mini size ($23) – I have normal/oily t-zone skin and a lot of moisturizers are just too hydrating that it makes me look super oily. This is super lightweight and smells amazing! I’ve repurchased this at least 3x.
- Herbivore Pink Cloud Rosewater + Squalane Makeup Removing Face Wash ($26) – I’ve tried a lot of face cleansers but for some reason, I just keep coming back to this. Maybe it’s the squalane, but I feel like it does take off my make up but doesn’t dry out my skin.
- Makeup By Mario Master Matte’s Eyeshadow Palette ($50) – My sister got me this palette for Christmas and I use it all the time! Great for daily natural makeup, but also great for smoky eyes. I love that it has both warm and cool neutrals. It’s one of the more affordable palettes and as much as I use it, I’ve barely made a dent.
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum ($8.90) – I think items from The Ordinary are excluded from the Sephora sale but I’ve repurchased this multiple times and it’s a staple in my skincare routine.
- Pat McGrath Labs Sublime Perfection Concealer ($34) I’m a MAC NC42/44 for reference and I wear shade M17 in this concealer. It’s my favorite for undereyes and works great for blemishes too.
- ONE/SIZE Turn Up The Base Versatile Powder Foundation ($38) Medium Dark 2 (NR) – I love this as a finishing powder over my liquid foundation or even by itself for light makeup days. I purchased this after I tried the Charlotte Tilbury finishing powder and wasn’t impressed.
- Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Blurring Balm Powder ($36) Shade 6 – This is my go to for light, natural makeup! If I’m leaving the house and just want to put something on real quick, it hides the redness I have on my cheeks and blurs imperfections without feeling too heavy. This is definitely something I’ll keep repurchasing.
- Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Setting Spray ($38) / mini size ($23) / value size ($51) – I was a loyal MAC Fix+ girl until I tried the mini size of this. I love the way this smells and it keeps my makeup set all day and night. I want to purchase the full size, but I think I’ll try out the ONE/SIZE setting spray before getting it.
- Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush ($23) – I have the shades Worth (rose color) & Grace (bright rose mauve). These things are super pigmented you really could get away with getting the mini size and it still lasting forever! When I first got this, I was using way too much! You really only need a light dot and it blends out really pretty. I love Worth for an everyday glow and Grace for weekend nights.
- Patrick Ta Creme Contour and Powder Bronzer ($40) I use shade She’s Bronzed, the next shade darker was just a tad too dark for me. I love that this comes with a cream that has a plastic cover over it and a matching powder bronzer to help blend it out.
- Givenchy Mini Prisme Libre Setting and Finishing Powder ($59) mini size ($29) – I’ve heard this finishing powder is amazing and I haven’t tried a loose finishing powder yet!
- Sol de Janeiro Rio Deo ($16) – I switched to natural deodorant a few months ago but haven’t found one that works longer than a few hours or doesn’t irritate me. I love the original Sol de Janeiro scent so this has been on my list.
- Sol de Janeiro Biggie Bum Bum Cream ($85) – I usually wait until the holidays to buy their big bum bum cream! It’s the best deal plus the sales make the price worth it. It does come with a surfboard spatula too.
- Patrick Ta Creme & Powder Blush ($36) She’s Wanted – I’ve heard that deep berry colors look really good on darker skin so I’ve been wanting to try this.
- Kayali Yum Pistachio Gelato EDP ($138) – I’ve been looking for a new daily scent since I ran out of my limited edition Gucci ran out and I love the way this smells.
- Rare Beauty Mini Blush & Glow 4 Piece Set ($34) – This is such a good way to try different shades without buying the full size!